You haven’t been able to get away to France in 2020 for your fix of French immersion, so we’re bringing the experience to you! We are proposing a French mini-immersion in Bowral, at the beautiful Links House Hotel. Includes 2 nights accommodation, all meals in the on-site restaurant and French language and cultural activities with accompanying French à la Carte teachers. It’s the perfect opportunity to practice your French “for real”, with friends, while having fun at the same time!
Each group will have a maximum of 15 participants and will be accompanied by 2 teachers. We reserved the entire hotel to be the only guests on site during the entire immersion.
Attention: THIS IS A FULL IMMERSION WORKSHOP – 100% FRENCH – NO ENGLISH !
Links House, Bowral (http://www.linkshouse.com.au/)
Built in 1928 as a country guesthouse Links House retains all the charm of that era while featuring modern facilities that ensure a relaxing stay. From the beautiful rose garden and secluded courtyards to the spacious comfort of the sitting rooms, the accommodation at Links House Hotel offers a relaxed and welcoming environment for every visitor.All of our rooms have also recently been fitted out with new luxury mattresses and also feature TV, DVD player (we have an extensive DVD library), central heating, electric blankets, fans, refrigerator, tea and plunger coffee facilities, irons and hairdryers.
- Group 1 (Pre-intermediate & Intermediate) : Tuesday 8 Dec – Thursday 10 Dec 2020
- Group 2 (Upper-intermediate, Advanced & Fluency) : Thursday 10 Dec – Saturday 12 Dec 2020
For each: starting before lunch and finishing after breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, choice of continental or hot
- Tea/coffee breaks in the morning and afternoons
- 2 lunches
- 2 three-course dinners
- Use of the conference room
- All printed material, activity workbook, pen and note pad
- All in-class activities
- Fun and entertainment
- Journey there & back
- Other extras (telephone etc.)
- Individual room: $940
Accommodation in Queen room: All rooms have eastern facing bedrooms with new queen “Comfort Plush” Australian made mattresses. Each room features unique design and decor created by local designers.
- Shared room: $850
Accommodation in Family Suite : King bed and 2 singles in adjoining room, with a shared bathroom. Perfect for friends travelling together.
- No accommodation: $650
Meals and activities included, accommodation at your own expense.
If you’re interested in joining, please fill out our Expression Of Interest Form.
You can also email us a email@example.com for further details about this immersion.
- For a cancellation between enrolment and November 15th: a 50% refund will be possible, unless a replacement is found, in which case only the admin fee of $50 will be charged.
- For a cancellation between November 15th and arrival date: full amount will be charged, unless a replacement is found, in which case only the admin fee of $50 will be charged.
- Cancellation due to COVID-19: if the hotel cannot host the event due to tightening of restrictions, a full refund will be provided to all participants.