The Hunter Valley Immersion for Intermediate level participants is FULL.
We are considering opening a second group on the following dates: TUESDAY 29 JUNE to FRIDAY 2 JULY 2021.
This immersion will be open to Pre-intermediate & Intermediate students only, and will have a maximum of 20 participants.
If you are interested in attending, register your interest by emailing Marion at email@example.com, as soon as possible.
You haven’t been able to get away to France in a long time for your fix of French immersion, so we’re bringing the experience to you! We are proposing a French mini-immersion in the Hunter Valley, at the unique and cosy H Boutique Hotel. This immersion includes 3 nights accommodation, all meals, French language and cultural activities and a great program of excursions with accompanying French à la Carte teachers Blandine & Marion. It’s the perfect opportunity to practice your French “for real”, with friends, while having fun at the same time!
Each group will have a maximum of 20 participants and will be accompanied by 2 teachers.
Attention: THIS IS A FULL IMMERSION WORKSHOP – 100% FRENCH – NO ENGLISH !
H Boutique Hotel, near Pokolbin
The Brokenback Ranges of the iconic Hunter Valley are the breathtaking backdrop to the stylish H Boutique Hotel, a modern accommodation in the heart of the Pokolbin Food and Wine region. Combining all the best of contemporary and traditional elements, H Boutique Hotel is a stand-out in modern Hunter Valley Accommodation.
All villas feature a large open-plan lounge area with contemporary furnishings, cosy gas fireplace, air conditioning, ceiling fans and block-out blinds guarantee your stay will be as restful as possible. Amazing natural light floods the apartment from floor to ceiling windows, bringing the impressive views of the Brokenback Ranges right to your door. An outdoor patio area is also provided for you, complete with outdoor setting to provide the ideal spot for daydreaming, reading, eating or wine tasting out in the fresh Hunter Valley air.
Please note the H Boutique does not offer in-room Internet or house phones.
1 Bedroom Villas: These quarters include a separate bedroom area complete with King sized bed or King single beds, gleaming bathroom (with shower) and well-appointed kitchenette with crockery, cutlery and glassware for up to 2 guests, to ensure you can enjoy a glass or two of the best local vintages. Pop next door to Bimbadgen Hunter Winery and stock up on a few favourites.
2 Bedroom Villas: The Master bedroom features a King sized zip bed, the 2nd bedroom features a King Bed or King Twin Beds, both bedrooms have private access to the outdoor patio area. There’s a clean-lined bathroom with a shower and well-appointed kitchenette with crockery, cutlery and glassware for up to 4 guests, to ensure you can enjoy a glass or two of the best local vintages.
- 3 night accommodation at H Boutique Hotel
- 3 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners as well as coffee breaks
- A personalised program of in-class activities led by your teachers Blandine & Marion in the conference room.
- A fantastic program of excursions:
- Wine Tasting experience at Thomas Wines, by French wine cellar manager, Nico, who will guide us through astructured journey of their entire range.
- Banquet lunch at Bistro Molines, the famously delicious French restaurant of the Hunter Valley.
- Art Class with Chantal Mahoney, French artist, who will present her project ColourWheel and embark us on acollective painting experience.
- Journey there & back, Beverages, Other extras (telephone etc.)
- One bedroom villa: $1 590
- Two bedroom villa (shared bathroom): $1 390
To secure your booking, we require a deposit of $600. The remaining balance must be paid on May 31st 2021 at the latest.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about this immersion.
- For a cancellation between enrolment and May 15th: a 50% refund of your deposit will be possible, unless a replacement is found, in which case only the admin fee of $100 will be charged.
- For a cancellation between May 15th and May 31st: your deposit will be charged, unless a replacement is found, in which case only the admin fee of $100 will be charged.
- For any cancellation on or after June 1st: No refund possible, unless a replacement is found, in which case only the admin fee of $100 will be charged.
- Cancellation due to COVID-19: if we or the hotel cannot host the event due to tightening of restrictions, a full refund will be provided to all participants.