Expressing time in French
This 3-hour workshop will give a thorough overview of prepositions and expressions used to talk about the time in French. That’s the perfect opportunity to finally understand the difference between depuis and pendant, chaque and tout, and other confusing little things that can be quite frustrating when talking about something we have done and what we will do.
Blandine will start the workshop with a revision of rules followed by a few exercises. You’ll then have lots of time to practise through fun games and oral interactions.
This workshop will cover how to:
- Tell a date (numbers for years, prepositions for months, seasons, centuries…)
- Describe a memory using a time reference (yesterday, 3 months ago, …)
- Describe a project in the future using a time reference (in 3 months…)
- Talk about frequency and habits with Chaque and Tout
- Describe a duration with Pendant and Depuis
- Teacher: Blandine
- Levels: Intermediate & above
- One hot drink included