These 3-hour morning workshops address specific aspects of the language. They include hands-on practice and you can ask plenty of questions to clarify your understanding.
All language workshops will take place at the Pymble Golf Club.
- Monday 6 July – Common Mistakes for Anglophones
- Tuesday 7 July – Grammar – All About Pronouns
- Friday 10 July – Basic Conjugation – Sold Out
- Tuesday 14 July – Grammar – Connectors & More
- Thursday 16 July – Phonetics – Get it right!
- Friday 17 July – Advanced Conjugation
All workshops will be organised in strict accordance with social restrictions in place at the date of the event. If new restrictions are in place after you booked your workshop and we can no longer organise it, we will refund the full amount within one week of cancelling the event.
Measures we will have in place during the workshops include: 1.5m social distancing between each person, respecting the 4-square-meter per person rule in a room, hand sanitizer provided, making sure all participants are seated during the workshop.