Our Term General French Classes and Conversation Classes are very popular, but might not be the ideal option for you for a variety of reasons. Private tuition can help you start or continue your French journey at your own pace, giving you all the flexibility you need pour parler français.
If you’d like tailored tuition to suit your schedule and personal goals, such as practice specific grammar points, improve conversational skills and gain confidence in interacting in French with others.
Our team of experienced tutors will follow your child's school curriculum and help your teenager improve their language skills, study for an exam and gain confidence to be on track with their French studies.
Whether it is to give your children a first time exposure to our beautiful language or helping your little one reveal the French skills they have hidden inside them, we can help.
PERFECTLY TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
UP TO 6 STUDENTS
WE ADAPT TO YOUR SCHEDULE
HOW IT WORKS
Schedule & Teacher
We will do our best to find a teacher available at your preferred days and time slots. If you have a flexible schedule, please indicate several days and times, it will be significantly easier to find a teacher.
If you have specific dates in mind, it helps if you can let us fill in the request form at least two weeks prior to the desired start date.
If there is a particular teacher that you’d like for your private tuition, let us know. We’ll make sure to contact them first and do our best to meet your demands, but note that we cannot guarantee a particular teacher.
If the teacher’s or your availabilities change and tuition can no longer be arranged with your teacher, we will find another teacher as quickly as possible to replace your teacher, either temporarily or permanently, depending on circumstances.
- You fill in the Individual & Group Private Tuition Request Form
- We contact you if we need further information and contact our teachers to find an available teacher
- Once we have found a teacher, we contact you to confirm tuition details and organise payment
- Your classes start. The school arranges the date and time of the first class. Subsequent classes can be arranged directly between you and the teacher.
- Minimum 5 hours booking.
- Bookings valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Duration of classes: 1hr, 1.5hrs or 2hrs
- If you need to cancel a lesson, please inform the teacher and the school as soon as possible. Any cancellation within 24 hours of the time of the lesson will be fully charged. If a lesson is cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, it will be rescheduled.
- For semi-private tuition: if one or several student(s) of a semi-private group cannot attend a class and the class is maintained for the other student(s), no refund will be available for the student(s) who cannot attend the class.
- Prepaid hours have to be used within 6 months and will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances, or if a student has valid prepaid hours left to use and the School cannot find a teacher to organise lessons